Rent holiday home?
please read our rental information
Before renting our holiday home in Valbonne, read the rental information including payment conditions, facilities, amenities and more.
Rental information and vacation home information
ental information for Villa Valbonne – luxury holiday villa in the South of France near Cannes and Nice with private pool. Rent direct from owner. All about insurance, guarantees, payment terms, holiday home information, data and information about the owners of the house.
For rental rates, availability and house rules please check the menu.
Home owner details
Gerard Jansen & Janneke Nijenhuis
Hanrathsingel 14, 1252 AE Laren (Nh), The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)35 6231419 Mobiel: +31 (0)6 21700357
Email : email@example.com
Address details Villa Valbonne
Route de Biot
Domaine Val d’Azur – Rue Chopin 46
35% upon reservation to guarantee.
The remaining 65% to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival
Cancellations up to 8 weeks prior to arrival date: 35% cancellation fee
Cancellations within 8 weeks prior to arrival date: 100% cancellation fee
In case you wish to close a cancellation insurance, we advise you to do this at your local insurance agent.
Arrival and departure times
Saturday arrival between 16.00 and 19.00 hrs
Saturday departure before 10.00 hrs
Delivery of key
You will receive the key of our villa upon arrival from Maria Munoz, the house keeper. You will also receive the code of the fence, which is needed to enter the domain by car. Phone number Maria: +33 6 66 70 35 72. We kindly ask you to call Maria 2 hours prior to arrival. She will welcome you at the gate of the domain, bring you to the house and explain all needed.
The security deposit of EUR 750.00 needs to be paid in cash directly upon arrival to the house keeper. The costs for the end of stay cleaning of EUR 125.00 and the eventual rental of linen of rental of EUR 25,00 per person will be compensated with the security deposit. You will receive the security deposit back upon departure by the house keeper.
- Hairdryer available
- Iron and Iron board
- On the veranda, big table (granite) with 6 seats
- 6 sun beds and table with 4 seats at the swimming pool
- Sattelite TV with many Dutch, English (CNN only) and German channels
- Radio CD player at the vide
- DvD player
- End of stay cleaning : EUR 125,00 (via house keeper)
- Child seat and one child bed (camping bed) available in the house.Linen rental available for EUR 25.00 per bed via the house keeper, you can also take your own linen. (6 individual beds available)
- Security deposit needs to be paid to the house keeper : EUR 750
- Pets ons request
- Maximum 6 people are allowed to stay in the house
Bring your own
If you have rented a linen package, you must bring the following items themselves: beach towels and if applicable linen for the cot (camping size).
In de villa zijn de volgende bed-indelingen aanwezig:
– 2 x single beds, 0.90 m width, 2.00 m long with two indivudual duvets
– 4 x single beds 0.80 m width, 2.00 m long with four indivudual duvets
Unfortunately there is a fair chance for crime in the South of France. You need to take care of the protection of your belongings. Please make sure that all windows, doors and hatches are closed when you leave the villa or when you stay at the swimming pool.
Be careful: The insurance will not cover the burglary when it appears that the hatches were not properly closed (even if the windows were closed.) The owner can keep you liable in case the damage is not covered by the insurance.
Free wireless internet
Free wireless internet. Do not do anything to the live box – this will mix up the settings and then it will definately not work. In case of problem just unplug it and plug it in again. Again, please do not touch the live box itself. In case of a thunderstorm please IMMEDIATELY remove the internet in the entrance hall from the electricity socket as numerous times this went down after a thunderstorm.
Available in the kitchen and garage
- Oven / microwave
- Cooker (ceramic)
- Refrigerator in kitchen + extra fridge / freezer combination in the garage
- Citrus pers
- Normal coffee maker
- Senseo coffee maker (pads for sale in the supermarket in France)
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Grill plate
- Mayonnaise maker
- Frying pan
- Save centrifuge
- Cleaning material under sink and small cupboard next to dishwasher
- In the garage: washing machine and dryer and an extra fridge with freezer compartments
- Weber BBQ
- Private swimming pool (8x4m + big central shared swimming pool on the domain)
- 2 mountain bikes (Lady and Men)
- 2 golf sets (not of very high quality)
- Tennis rackets
- Tennis courts: 3 courts, free available on the domain (300 m from the villa) – keys can be found in left drawer or table in front of fireplace. Yellow thing to reserve space, gray hotel key card to enter the tennis court. Please leave the keys after usages in the same place so other renters can also find the keys.
- Communal pool
- On a weekly basis our gardener and the pool man come to do their work. We understand that this might violate your privacy, but you cannot refuse to let them do their work as its essential to maintain everything.
- If you prefer to either leave early or even at night you will get your safety deposit back by bank transfer from us on the Saturday after check out and we will deduct the rental linen fee and end-cleaning. You are not able to get the safety deposit back any time before Saturday morning.
- We try to maintain our house as good as possible and perform maintenance whenever necessary. However if something does not work we cannot be held responsible and we will not refund any amounts, but we would kindly ask you to inform us of any broken issues.
- Should our caretakers need to come over during your stay due to your own performance (leaving the key behind etc), then they will charge EUR 30,00 for that.
- In case you rent linen and due to your own washing the linen is destroyed out caretakers have to charge you for that